Summer Internship Applications Now Open!
☀️ We’re looking for Marketing Interns for Summer 2022! ☀️
Have you ever wondered how a venue promotes & markets shows? An internship at The Masq might be right for you! We’re looking for dynamic, self-starters with a real interest in the music industry. Working closely with our marketing team, interns gain solid social media experience and play a key role in the entire life cycle of a show’s promo – from the show’s announce to the performance itself.
This internship requires both daytime (in-office) and evening (event) hours. Some duties will include:
– Creating social media posts and copywriting
– Putting posters up in the venues
– Distributing flyers at shows on-site and occasionally at other venues
– Conceptualizing (and possibly starring in) TikToks
– Assisting in the creation of posts for our website’s blog
– Engaging with artists/bands via social media
– Curating Masquerade playlists on Spotify
– Currently completing a degree in a relevant field such as marketing, communications, business, or music business
– Familiarity w/ creating social posts on Instagram stories, Facebook, and Twitter
– Ability to work and manage time in a fast-paced environment where things can change very quickly
– Strong desire to learn about the music industry
– Self-starter that shows initiative and isn’t afraid to ask questions/learn
– Stays up-to-date on social media trends
PLEASE NOTE: This is an unpaid internship and must be taken for college credit. There will be occasional opportunities to make money through other aspects of the venue.