We are seeking a full-time Head of Security to join our team here at The Masquerade. Ideal applicants should be highly self-motivated & able to work well independently while part of a team in a fast-paced environment with good time management skills, with experience in event management.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA (must be local)
Compensation: Compensation is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
As Head of Security, you will be responsible for managing the venue security and security staff on a daily basis.
- Hiring, training, scheduling and oversight of security staff
- Resolve any security related issues as they arise in conjunction with the Operations Manager on duty
- Coordinate with any artist security teams or tour managers regarding day-of-event needs and protocol
You will need to have experience with all types of club and live event-related issues and be able to multi-task while being focused on facilitating a positive and superior experience for guests and artists alike.
This is a forward facing position so a positive and pleasant outlook and demeanor are important.
- Previous experience in event/venue management is necessary
- A love for live music
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize through a variety of tasks
ABOUT THE MASQUERADE:
The Masquerade is one of the premier independent live music performance venues in the country. Founded in 1989, we are located in the bustling musical hotbed of Atlanta, Ga. During our 30+ year run, The Masquerade has served as a musical and cultural hub to Atlanta’s diverse creative community. We host and produce over 700 live performances annually spread across our 3 stages and venues throughout the city and region.
The Masquerade is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all walks of life.
Please email your resume, a brief introduction, and your 5 favorite bands at the moment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Head of Security Position”