We are seeking a part-time administrative assistant to join our booking/promotions team here at The Masquerade. Ideal applicants should be highly self-motivated & able to work well independently while part of a team in a fast-paced environment with good time management skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA (must be local)
The position is designed for a set schedule of days (TBD – likely 3) to be worked Monday – Friday during the day at the office at Underground Atlanta. It can’t be done remotely.
- Print and Execute Contracts
- Shop and Arrange Artist Hospitality Riders
- Coordinate and Pre-Shop Hospitality for the week
- Anything else that the buyers and artist team need day of show for a successful show
- Availability to take on occasional runner and promoter rep shifts
- MUST HAVE A VEHICLE
- A love for live music
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize through a variety of projects
ABOUT THE MASQUERADE:
The Masquerade (Masquerade, Inc.) is a live music venue and concert promoter based in Atlanta, GA. Established in 1990, our venue is based at Underground Atlanta and spans across three-stages. We promote 700+ shows and events each year within our own venue, throughout the city of Atlanta, and beyond.
Please email your resume, a brief introduction, and your 5 favorite bands at the moment to email@example.com with the subject “Administrative Assistant Position”